- The project site occupies 73,000 sqft of an entire city block at 112-21 Northern Blvd, Queens NY, where it had been used as DiBlasi Ford dealership for more than 78 years. Once completed, LaGuardia Airport Convention Center will be the International Association of Convention Center (IACC) certified, one of the largest conference center on the East Coast, including hotel, retail and accessory commercial facilities.
- The project will also be LEED Gold Certified, intelligent building with 4G high speed data network. LaGuardia Airport Convention Center, aided by its excellent location proximity to two major city airports in Queens, Citi Field, USTA National Tennis Center and almost all major city highways will be an excellent complementary meeting and conference venue to Javits Center on the west side of Manhattan and will perform as Queens major economic generator for generations to come.
- LaGuardia Airport Convention Center will be a world class conference facility which will: exemplify transparent design concept within its own urban context, provide boutique style memorable conference experience anchor sensible and sustainable development while at the same time it consists of an inviting design to shape the surrounding communities into a thriving city life which this enormously diversified neighborhood hopes to achieve for decades. LaGuardia Airport Convention Center will be a world class conference facility which is:
- Transparent within its own urban context
- Provides boutique style memorable conference experience
- Anchors sensible and sustainable development
While at the same time consists inviting design to shape the surrounding communities into a thriving
city life that this enormously diversified Queens neighborhood hopes to achieve for decades.